Plans & DocumentsFloor plans and more!
Below you will find floor plans and other relevant documents pertaining to future and current sites as well as the West Hills community subdivision.
Hill Bros. assumes no responsibility for your use of these digital files.
Camden Lane Townhomes
These files are provided for planning and discussion purposes only. Please visit our townhome at civic 5 Camden Lane for actual suite layout. Please call our office at 506-450-3344 for an appointment or contact Jack Jardine at Exit Realty.
- Site Plan – Bobak Place Townhome Condominiums Camden Lane
- West Hills – Bobak Place Townhome Condominiums – Basement Plan
- West Hills – Bobak Place Townhome Condominiums – Floor Plan Exterior Suite
- West Hills – Bobak Place Townhome Condominiums – Floor Plan Interior Suite
- West Hills – Bobak Place Townhome Condominiums – Elevation View
- R-2000 Program Flyer
Garden and Semi-detached Homes
1012 Prospect Street
Sorry, but there are no vacancies at this time.
West Hills Village Mall
500 – 530 Brookside Drive
Legal Survey Plans
- Floor Plan – Prospect Place at 1012 Prospect St.
- Property Survey of Camden Lane 2014
- Property Survey of Camden Lane, Bobak Place, & Stonehill Lane 2013
- Overall Property Survey of West Hills 2005
- West Hills –
SummerhllRow Residents – Parcel Additions 2015
- Townhomes – Bobak Place Residences – Plan of Survey of Units 2014
- Semi-detached & Garden Homes – Bobak Place Residences – Plan of Survey of Lots 2016
West Hills – Residential
West Hills residences include luxury townhomes on Camden Lane, semi-detached and garden homes on Bobak Place and single family homes on Stonehill Lane (coming in 2018). As a special
We have surplus land on McLeod Hill Road available for purchase:
Currently, 37.5(+) westerly acres adjacent to the Royal Road Elementary School with connecting access from Royal Road and McLeod Hill Road is for sale. Additional land is for sale north of the transmission power line.
There are 57(+) acres for sale on the easterly side that include access to the final connection of Reynolds Street to McLeod Hill Road. There is zoning in-place for multi-residential construction.
Reynolds Street Extension
Measuring at approximately 57 acres, this parcel connects Reynolds Street to McLeod Hill Road and can be further subdivided for multi-unit development.
St. Mary’s Street
We have land for sale at 609 St. Mary’s Street. Lease or purchase this
We also have a vacant lot connecting St. Mary’s Street and Killarney Crescent. The lot is 1.1 acres in size and has city water services available but no sanitary sewer. It is located just beyond Targett’s Window & Doors. The price of this land is $55,000.
West Hills Golf Community
Condominium Association Documents
Condominium association #677548 manages the Camden Lane townhomes. The association is well-financed with financial statements available upon request. Reserve fund fees have been paid from all existing unit owners since 2013.